Your Trusted Air Conditioner Repair Contractor Near Macon, GA
In the Macon, GA, area, reliable cooling for your home is more than a luxury. Even on mild summer days, an AC failure can bring your day to a grinding halt. When trouble strikes, our expert AC repair technicians are here to help. We diagnose and repair a wide range of air conditioner problems, from simple patches to major part replacements.
Dealing with a screeching AC or inconsistent cooling? Call Ricky Heath today at 478-738-0882 to restore your home's comfort quickly!
Common AC Issues We Repair
With 35+ years of service experience, you can trust that our technicians know what makes your AC tick...and what makes it break down. No matter how common the problem is, though, we always take the time to track down the source. We treat the root cause of the issue so you don't have to worry about band-aid fixes coming back to bite!
Some of the most common AC issues we diagnose and repair include:
- Insufficient Cooling: A well-oiled AC should have no problem cooling your entire home. If the indoor temperature doesn't match the thermostat setting, there's a problem. Uneven temperatures across rooms are another cause for concern. These issues are usually caused by low refrigerant, worn-out motors or dirty evaporator coils.
- Inadequate Airflow: If the vents are open and unobstructed and there still isn't enough cool air, your air conditioner may be struggling. Our technicians will check the condenser unit, coils, filters, ducts and other components to locate the airflow issue.
- Refrigerant Leaks: A refrigerant leak can cause all sorts of issues: poor cooling, bubbling and hissing sounds, high utility bills and ice on evaporator coils, to name a few. Your AC expert from Ricky Heath will help determine if a patch or replacement is the right call.
- Thermostat Issues: Faulty thermostats are a common cause of cooling issues. Short cycling, incorrect temperatures and an unresponsive unit can sometimes be traced back to the thermostat. Start by changing the batteries and cleaning the thermostat. If the AC still won't run properly, it's time to call the pros.
- AC Not Turning On: The most obvious sign that your AC needs professional help is when it won't turn on at all. it's important to work with a licensed contractor to safely and accurately determine the cause of the issue.
Signs That Your AC Needs To Be Repaired
Major air conditioner problems usually start as minor inconveniences. Keep an eye out for uneven cooling, loud noises, strange smells, ice on outdoor units and pooling water.
Simply put, if your AC isn't running like it used to and keeping your home consistently cool, it might benefit from a repair. When it doubt you can always call our trusted HVAC team to come to take a look and offer expert advice. Whether it's a fast filter change or time to consider a replacement, we will help you navigate the process from start to finish.
What Makes Timely AC Repair Is So Important
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Your air conditioner's efficiency depends on how smoothly it can run. The longer your AC runs with a problem, the more you will pay in energy costs. Staying on top of tune-ups, repairs and parts replacements will give your unit the support it needs to cool your home without breaking the bank.
- Prevention Of Costly Breakdowns: No one wants to deal with a broken AC in the middle of summer. To avoid a cooling failure, schedule professional service at the first sign of a problem. Ricky Heath will be here to track down small problems before they escalate.
- Consistent Indoor Cooling: Your AC is a major investment - you want it to do its job right! Timely repairs help you beat the heat and humidity, and get back to consistent comfort faster. Don't let a malfunction linger when you can get an expert on the scene quickly.
Why Choose Ricky Heath For Air Conditioning Service?
When it comes to choosing an air conditioning contractor, you want a licensed and experienced provider to get the job done right the first time. At Ricky Heath, we go above and beyond to provide fast, affordable and local service you can trust every time.
- We help you prevent future repairs with scheduled maintenance. Our Elite Care Club helps you save time and money, all while protecting your unit.
- We have over 35 years of experience serving our surrounding communities. Since 1988, Ricky Heath has been the trusted name for exceptional service in the Macon area.
- Our transparent pricing system helps you know exactly what to expect. We empower you to make the right decisions for your home, without hidden fees.
- You can enjoy a free service call when you schedule an AC repair. When you have a cooling issue but don't know where to start, our experts have you covered.
Get Your Air Conditioner Fixed Today!
With a 635-square-mile service area, we make local service easy! No matter the problem, our technicians will arrive quickly to get your air conditioner back up and running in no time.